Vector Sector v126.96.36.199-R2R
Team R2R | MERRY XMAS | 1 MB
VectorSector accurately recreates the sound of the Sequential Prophet VS, the classic and sought-after wavetable synth from the mid-80s. It includes reconstructed versions of the original factory presets utilizing mathematically derived waveforms, and adds several enhancements such as variable polyphony (up to 16 voices), expanded control ranges, and additional modulation routings.
- 4 oscillators (A/B/C/D) per synth voice.
- Each oscillator selects one of 126 waveforms or white noise.
- 4-pole (24 dB/octave) lowpass filter with resonance.
- Up to 16 voice polyphony.
- 4-segment envelopes controlling mix/filter/amplifier with multi-mode loop/repeat.
- 2 LFOs per voice with 6 wave shapes.
- Modulation matrix with global and per-voice sources, scaling and multiple destinations per source.
- 100 presets.
VectorSector is highly reputed from some maniacs but never released for more
than 15 years.
> VectorSector was developed by company founder Joshua Jeffe, who wrote the
> original VS firmware while at Sequential and coined the term Vector
> Synthesis. Other products he has designed over the years include the E-mu
> Proteus/1 sound module and Antares Filter plugin.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links