FREE | 340 MB
Learn how to finish more music fast starting from a blank project and finishing with a complete electronic music track.
What you’ll learn:
● Start new tracks from scratch
● Choose loops and samples that work well
● Tweak and manipulate sound patches
● Use reference tracks
● Put together a complete arrangement in 2 hours or less
This course is NOT about sound design, mixing or mastering. This course is about how to finish more music fast if you lack inspiration or find yourself stuck for ideas.
The course will cover some of the basics of arrangement and production:
● Sample selection
● Sound patches
● Basic effects
● Also includes a FREE sample pack with all the sounds and sampled used in the course.
This course DOES NOT cover
● Production techniques
One of the biggest issues electronic music producers face is finishing more music. If you have problems starting and finishing tracks quickly then this course is definitely for you.
In this course, we’ll start from a blank project and end up with a finished arrangement in about 2 hours. I’ll take you step by step as we start with a chord progression, choose samples and loops to work with and tweak sound patches to come up with ideas for a new track.
We’ll talk about different sources of inspiration for your new track and how to develop ideas.
Then, I’ll show you the quickest and easiest way to build your first 8-bar loop and transform it into a finished arrangement in record time.
This course is also great of you already have an idea for a new track but don’t know how to build it out and turn it into a complete arrangement with an intro, verse, buildup, breakdown, drop and outro.
Who this course is for:
● Anyone who produces electronic music and wants to finish more tracks fast
● Anyone who gets stuck in the 8-bar loop
● Electronic music producers looking to finish more music
● Electronic music producers looking to finish an EP or get more tracks released
[toggle title=”Home page”]https://goo.gl/J5g8tB[/toggle]
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links