SlickEQ M v2.0.0 WIN-R2R
Team R2R | 27 Apr 2020 | 7.3MB
TDR SlickEQ M (Mastering Edition) extends SlickEQ’s proven concept into a fully-fledged stereophonic equalizer. Specifically developed for the audio mastering engineer, no compromises have been made to deliver an exceptional musical flexibility and audio fidelity.
Behind an intuitive user interface hides as staggering array of possibilities: A set of musical high-pass and low-pass filters including a low frequency “monoization” section offer detailed control over the signal bandwidth. Six powerful parametric filter bands give precise access over tone, timbre and the stereo image, and a sophisticated meta-filter offers direct and intuitive access to the brightness, hardness or equal loudness curve of an audio signal.
All filters except HP and LP operate in a parallel EQ configuration. The EQ bands in particular include an elaborate nonlinearity inspired by the musically beneficial side effects found in inductor filter technology. An effective auto gain mechanism automatically compensates for changes of perceived loudness while operating the EQ and last but not least, semi-intelligent signal analysis options allow matching the input signal’s spectrum against a pink noise reference; or automatically setting the HP and LP filters according to the signal’s audible bandwidth.
As with SlickEQ Standard and SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition, a multirate processing scheme (a.k.a. “internal resampling”) combined with elaborate signal processing techniques ensure the highest signal integrity is maintained throughout the processing.
Key specs and features
– Intuitive user interface with a focus on musical flexibility
– State of the art audio processing algorithms in a parallel EQ structure
– Six full parametric EQ bands offer spectral control over stereo width and balance
– Advanced filter nonlinearities inspired by inductor EQ technology
– Powerful HP and LP filters. Each with four distinctly musical slopes
– Dedicated Low frequency mono filter
– A Meta Filter with direct control over brightness, hardness or equal loudness contours
– Smart actions allow matching the input against pink-noise distribution or custom references, and more
– Highly effective loudness compensated auto gain control
– Expandable EQ display including a realtime spectrum analyzer
– A comprehensive documentation, toolbar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and much more
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links