Shoogle Studios Ableton Push Masterclass TUTORiAL |742 MB
Ableton Push is the world’s best controller for Ableton Live – so much so that it feels more like you’re playing an instrument! In this course you’ll get taken through using Ableton Push for music production to get the most out of this incredible device, with 2 hours of world class tuition from one of the world’s top tutors.
Join Ableton Certified Trainer and music producer Simon Stokes (Soma Records) as he guides you on how to create music using Ableton’s latest Push controller.
This course will take you from your first steps with Ableton Push right through to structuring a track with this incredible device. From beginners to experts there’s something in here for you. Videos include:
– Introduction & Setup: Overview of Ableton Push controller and how to get it set up.
– Display & Browsing: Learn how to load instruments using different methods, and how to get the most out of the display.
– Pads & Step Sequencing: The pads are the star of the show! Learn how to use them to program drums.
– Creating Variations: It’s easy to create 1 bar loops, but this session looks at extending those to interesting patterns.
– Right Controls: Learn how to be creative with Note Repeat, Accent and all the other controls down the right side of Push.
– Realtime Recording: Tapping in drum patterns can humanise your music to great effect – learn how to do it right!
– Realtime Recording 2: Learn about further creative possibilities when playing in patterns in realtime.
– Automation: Learn how to use both the Note Edit and Step Automation modes built into Push for dynamic sounds!
– Customising Drum Racks: Swap out samples of preset drum racks or build your own from scratch with effects – get the most out of Push.
– Scales: Learn how the incredible Scales function works on Push to enable you to play in incredible musical parts.
– Recording Melodies: Learn different techniques for recording in melodies so you can create new parts in no time.
– Session Mode & Arrangement: Learn about structuring your track in Session Mode and how to record a complete arrangement on the fly!
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links