Neutron Pro v3.7.0 (WiN)
MORiA | October, 14 | VST | VST3 | AAX | 753 MB
Dial in your perfect sidechain with the new Oscilloscope view in Neutron Pro’s compressor. Visualize your kick and bass together to see your compression as settings are applied, and speed up your sidechain workflow even more with a single click. Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Now with Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your entire session to suggest an overall level mix to kick things off right. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix.
Neutron Pro Compressor
Neutron Pro Equalizer
Neutron Pro Exciter
Neutron Pro Gate
Neutron Pro Sculptor
Neutron Pro Transient Shaper
Feautures Neutron PRO
v3.7.0 (October 4, 2021)
• Added support for Rosetta on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs (Big Sur).
Bug Fixes & Improvements
• Fixed AU plug-in validation failures on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.
• Fixed incorrect latency compensation upon reopening saved Logic sessions if Sculptor was included in the module chain of the Neutron 3 mothership plug-in.
• Fixed crash that could occur when Neutron 3 plug-ins were added to sessions alongside certain plug-ins (MAAT, InaGRM, Sonnox, etc…).
• Fixed invisible inline edit text field boxes in AAX instances within Pro Tools on Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).
• Fixed failure to save parameter values in the Transient Shaper and Sculptor modules after disabling True Bypass in AU/AAX instances of the Neutron 3 mothership plug-in.
• Updated the preset system to install read-only factory presets to root directories and write user presets to the user documents directory.
• Various bug fixes.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links