FNER BASS KONTAKT [FREE]
FREE | 26 February 2021 | 190 MB
Our little journey through time continues….
Entered destination of our time machine is again London in 1967.
This is the first instrument of the “LUCY’s Diamonds” collection!
If you like the sound of Sir Paul’s Bass, you will enjoy the “McCart H*FNER BASS”.
The real strength of this bassguitar lies in its playability. No machine gun effect thanks to Multi-Round-Robin. The typical M*cca-feeling can be felt due to the different articulations.
Here are the main features:
– clear and easy to use interface
– Multi-Round-Robin and articulations
– Kontakt 5.4.3 and above (48khz/24bit)
– dead easy velocity control for a convincing natural-sounding bass performance! Playing hard: note with more H*FNER attack / playing soft: slidy tone
– clever script: Modwheel for SUSTAIN/black “c” for STOPing sustain with humanized bass noise.
– Straight Into Tape (15 IPS)
[toggle title=”Home page”]https://ko-fi.com/s/dcfbf9f007[/toggle]
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links