FIVER v3.0 WiN MAC [FREE]
FREE | 8 March 2021 | 32 MB
Versatile five bands equalizer with low and high shelf filters and three bands with continuously variable bandwidth.
It will give you full control over any source with its own character and almost transparent but musical sound.
While it can be surgical, you can use it as color eq to shape your source.
Clean and crispy GUI will help your eyes with its pastel colors. Also, readouts will let you know exact frequencies that you working on. So, you can use FIVER easily and go deeper in source.
– LF: Low shelf with continuously variable from 30Hz to 300Hz / -12dB to +12dB / Independent bypass (Also, HF bypass)
– LMF: Low mid band with continuously variable from 50Hz to 400Hz / -12dB to +12dB / Continuously variable bandwidth / Independent bypass
– MF: Mid band with continuously variable from 330 Hz to 2.5 kHz / -12dB to +12dB / Continuously variable bandwidth / Independent bypass
– HMF: Mid band with continuously variable from 2 kHz to 16 kHz / -12dB to +12dB / Continuously variable bandwidth / Independent bypass
– HF: High shelf with continuously variable from 2.5kHz to 25kHz / -12dB to +12dB / Independent bypass (Also, LF bypass)
– TRIM: Clean output / -12dB to +12dB
– ALL BYPASS: General bypass for whole bands
– ANALOG OBSESSION: This label is clickable. It will turn to red and engage Oversampling (4x)
VST/VST3/AU | Mac 10.9 – 11.X
VST/VST3 | Windows 7 – 8 – 10
UPDATE – VERSION 3.0 – 8.3.2021
– Fully optimized circuit and improved DSP
– Added independent bypass for each band
– Lower CPU usage
– Added 4x Oversampling
– Added readout
– Redesigned “easy on eyes” GUI
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links