SND | 03.2019 | 36.1 MB
EZ CD Audio Converter is CD Ripper, Audio Converter, Metadata Editor and Disc Burner. Rip audio CDs, make copies of discs, convert mp3, convert audio files, and burn audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and data discs. EZ CD Audio Converter is easy to use, fast, and has best audio quality.
– Copy audio CDs to audio files.
– Convert audio files between formats.
– Edit metadata of existing audio files.
– Burn audio CDs, and data discs.
– Easy to use, reliable, accurate
– Best audio quality
– All audio codecs are included
– Accurate CD ripping with error detection
– Converts between all audio formats with full metadata preservation
– Burn audio CDs, mp3 discs, and data discs
– High-quality metadata retrieval
– Convert audio from video files
– Creates 1:1 copies of CDs and DVDs
– Automatic updates (free lifetime updates included)
– Fast! Converts up to 8 files in parallel
– Full metadata support
– Download metadata with cover art from multiple services
– Gapless audio conversion and sample rate conversion
– Full Cue Sheet (.cue) support
– Full ReplayGain support
– CD-Text, HTOA, ISRC, pre-gap, and pre-emphasis detection
– Optimized performance for multi-core CPUs and for SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4, AVX, AVX2
Unique features of EZ CD Audio Converter:
– Multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata
– Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
– Best audio codecs out of the box for best audio quality
– Exact and reliable CD ripping with error detection and two-pass verification of audio
– Extremely high-performance ripping and converting that takes advantage of the multimedia features of processors
– Multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters
– ReplayGain for automatic loudness leveling on playback
Supported audio formats include: Dolby Pulse, AAC / HE AAC, MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, Opus, Apple Lossless, Windows Media Audio, and more.
Amazon Cover Art Search now works again (change in Amazon Search URL)
Higher resolution cover art from Amazon now available
Added BARCODE (UPC/EAN) and LABEL predefined metadata fields
Added context-sensitive Help buttons to Settings and Options
[toggle title=”Home page”]https://goo.gl/kXpv3B[/toggle]
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links