ERA Bundle Pro v5.2.0 CE-V.R
Team V.R | 23 March 2021 | 46.38 MB
As a professional in post and music production, you deal with impossible deadlines. Opening another application and dialing in obscure algorithm parameters is just not an option. Meet the ERA Bundle Pro: Multi-patented next-generation audio repair that offers both fast and high-quality processing. Your workflow deserves an upgrade
ERA-D focuses on two things and does them exceptionally well. When you need deep and sophisticated denoise and dereverberation, ERA-D is the right tool for you:
• Multi-patented algorithms for Denoise and Dereverberation
• Intelligent joint mode takes the natural noise and reverb counter-interaction into account for higher quality sonic results.
• Dual Channel mode that enables you to use a secondary mic to improve the audio repair quality on your primary mic.
A simple and elegant solution for instant denoising. The ERA Noise Remover automatically estimates the noise profile and allows you to adjust background noise. From fan and HVAC noise to electric interference (such as hum and hiss), you only need a single knob. The ERA algorithm is multi-patented and therefore unique compared to anything you’ve heard before.
Although artificial reverb adds depth and richness to the sound, poor room acoustics can make your recordings sound distant and hollow. The ERA Reverb Remover automatically estimates the reverberation profile and allows you to adjust the amount of recorded reverb in a streamlined interface. Whether you want to repair location recordings or tighten music performances, the ERA Reverb Remover is your new secret weapon.
Loud plosives are a complex type of distortion and removing them manually can be an extremely time-consuming task. The ERA Plosive Remover automatically takes care of the problem, allowing you to polish your vocals with the turn of a single dial.
Harsh sibilance may affect your voice/vocal tracks even when you use the best recording equipment. Use the ERA De-Esser to instantly smooth out the harsh ess-es from your recordings. The ERA De-Esser performs transparent processing in the frequency domain and is also great for other material such as hissing cymbals or even full mixes.
Gain inconsistencies are common in both audio and video recordings. They often happen as a result of intentional or unintentional speaker movement, non-ideal microphone positioning or heavy audio & video editing. Use this single-knob plugin to save yourself from hours of manual gain adjustments.
Win32/64; AAX*, VST
# ERA-Bundle Release Notes
## Version 5.2.00 – 2021/2/17
– Mouth De-Clicker [NEW PLUG-IN!] can save recordings by removing all the annoying mouth noises caused by saliva, or by the speaker’s lips and tongue, with a single twist of a knob.
– New Audio Clean-Up Assistant presets including the brand new Mouth De-Clicker
– Improved Compatibility for all ERA plugins in Final Cut Pro for Big Sur(Intel processors only), except for Audio Clean-Up Assistant
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links