TEAM ArCTiC | 06-23-2003 | 22 MB
Lucifer is a VST FX plugin designed for manipulating audio tracks in realtime with control from a MIDI keyboard/notes from host.
- * Host BPM / manual Tap BPM sync.
- * 6 Incarn graphs (pan/vol/scratch/distort/cut/res).
- * Scratch/stutter/reverse audio on-the-fly.
- * 99 new DSP effect types in Lucifer 2.
- * Additional FX (spread/groove/bounce/gate).
- * Secondary SVF filter with 4 filter modes (LPF, BPF, HPF, Notch).
- * Infinite Lock-repeat.
- * Stereo in, and routable 4 stereo outs with DJ-type crossfader.
- * Load and Save wav files; capture sounds, manipulate them, and export.
- * Graph data (and knob values) save in host song (note: demo prevents loading saved settings).
Devine Machine Pro; Devine Machine’s first classic If certain software could now be classified as “vintage”, based on the innovation it brought on release and how it still remains at the cutting edge today, DM proudly belongs to that much heralded group. Born from the minds of two music professionals who were dissatisfied with current loop software, DM was developed to enable you to spontaneously and effortlessly explore possibilities from loops you already own.
Hundreds of presets allow you to create variations on any loop with a single click. Drum mode allows you to have loops match precisely with independent control over groove, tempo, and score. A “Loop Workstation” using loops as input.
It follows a different type of paradigm that allows you to create interesting manipulations and textures from drumloops. It is a VSTi product that offers a unique and innovative control over loop manipulation and performance for the stage or studio. It allows you to manipulate and jam on loops with a lot of control..
- * 24 synchronized Live Tracks triggered from MIDI notes which offer flexible play and trigger modes.
- * 12 Realtime MIDI-Triggered Effects (including Ringmod, 16th and 8th Sync-Gate, LPF, quantize-buffer repeats, crossfade, realtime random remixer).
- * 20 unique edit sliders, which allow for powerful permutations of the graphic edit effects.
- * Drum Colour Mapping, which allows for slice definition and autoremapping (to easily make different drum loops play the same pattern, and get effortless musical variations).
- * Pre-Quantize of Loops, which prevents having to look at notes offset visually on the graph.
- * Jog Wheel.
- * Region/Slice Editor.
- * 3 LiveLoop Triggering modes (including the ability to load 1-shot WAVs with input quantize on deployment).
- * Loop Recorder.
- * Innovative Wave Database (remembers slice info even if you move and rename your WAV loops).
- * Multiple Outputs (Auxiliary).
- * 8 Stereo 32-bit tracks.
- * 7 graphic edit effects, including a Fat Resonant LPF and Distortion panel, sync-delay effect, Pitch Editor with 35 scales.
- * 400 loop-variation presets (allowing for manipulations with a single mouse click).
- * Groove Editor, which also contains presets and allows you to easily extract the groove from any drum loop.
- * DJ type cross fader (MIDI controllable).
- * Sample Editor.
- * MIDI or QWERTY for Live Loop triggering.
- * Automated Crossfades on up to 24 loops together.
- * Preset Bank Manager.
- * MIDI BeatClock Sync.
- * VSTi 28 outs , with live routing of up to 32 loops via MIDI.
vMinion VST is an advanced tempo-based filter/delay multi-effect.
- * (4) Stereo 64-bit effect modules, configurable in series or parallel.
- * Over 100 effect types to choose from for each module.
- * Internally-modulated effect parameters from tempo-based LFOs/Step Sequencer/Envelope Follower.
- * Step Sequencer can snap to a variety of scales and can be remotely automated (MIDI/VSTParams).
- * MIDI out ability – generate MIDI CCs or Monophonic Notes from any ball/axis.
- * MIDI in ability – retrigger LFOs and/or set Filter Frequency from MIDI notes. (Jam on a flanger).
- * Dedicated delays for each module with 4 delay modes (Recursive / Post, regular / X-delay).
- * Native C++ coding with Intel-Mac support.
- * 60+ presets.
- * Simple registration key file – no intrusive copy protection: no installers, run it on multiple computers, etc.
- * Bonus – 1×4 (one stereo in, four stereo out) and 4×1 (four stereo in, one stereo out).
[toggle title=”Home page”]no home[/toggle]
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links