BT-Clipper v2.1.0 WiN macOS [FREE]
FREE | 30 May 2022 | 44 MB
Hello everyone, I have a new clipper plugin!
It’s a complete re-design of the BT-Clipper. There are a lot of things about distortion DSP that I learned right after I released BT-Clipper, so I thought it would be good to re-design and re-release it.
If you already have the original BT-Clipper, it would probably be a good idea to delete it before installing this new one.
The point of a clipper is to raise the apparent loudness of your input without the meter going up, especially above 0 dB! This plugin does that, but it lets you set the ceiling. Say you have a track peaking at -18 dB. You want to make it louder without the meter going above -18 dB, so with BT-Clipper, you can set a ceiling for your track, and the signal won’t go above that ceiling.
Here are the features:
– 3 clipping types: hard, soft, and analog
– Quality: toggle between normal quality and high quality (8X oversampling)
– Pre Tone: a mid-range parametric tone control to color the clipper signal
– Post Tone: a mid-range parametric tone control to change the shape of the clipping
– Drive: amount of signal driven into the signal between 0 and 24 dB
– Ceiling: the level that the clipper will clip up to and not exceed
– Mix: mix between wet clipped signal and dry signal
– Trim: output volume control just in case you want to adjust the clipped signal loudness
– Analyzer: waveform view that lets you see what the signal looks like while clipping
– Optimized waveform view to fix the lagging effect
– Fixed the header menu items not initializing properly
– Minor dsp optimization for CPU perfromance
– Fixed an issue where distortion was occurring when the clipper module was bypassed
Platforms: Universal Mac AU & VST3 Windows 10 VST3
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links