TEAM TNT | 03 April 2018 | 17.94 MB
Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus’s user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
Nodes for Every Need
Audulus processing nodes are diverse, powerful and easy to use, with customizable UI and no hidden controls.
Control Your Studio
Control Audulus with your MIDI controller keyboard or control surface.
Connections can be made to any knob so you can modulate any parameter. Nodes are optimized to handle extreme modulation.
Process multiple voices.
Combine monophonic and polyphonic processing in the same patch. Have precise control of when voices are mixed.
Begin a patch on your iPhone or iPad while on the go. iCloud automatically syncs it between all your Mac/iOS devices.
Make connections while processing audio. Audulus will fade connection changes so you won’t hear any pops or have sudden modulations.
• fluid interface – smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control – use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• presets – quickly change between settings
• unlimited history – everything you do is stored
• polyphony – process multiple voices
• encapsulation – group nodes into sub-patches
• diverse nodes – from ADSR to ZeroCross
• audio unit version – run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
• iCloud support – effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
Featured Built-in Modules:
• 5ms Revolving Clock Divider
• Touch Feedback Clock
• Ms. Torsion Distortion
• Fibonacci Sequence
• Fab Five Rectifying LFO
• The Warpeggiator
• Scale Quantizer
• Cyclone Matrix Mixer
…and many more!
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
• Audio Unit Plug-in
What’s New 3.5.1 ?
– Fix Execution Times.
New in 3.5:
– Updated module library: hundreds of new and improved modules, including analog modeling VCFs and VCAs, new effects like the Icebox Audio Freezer, and many new useful module building
– Select a node to highlight its connections.
– Performance improvements.
[toggle title=”Home page”]https://goo.gl/mg5Rmh[/toggle]
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links