SWAM Cello v2.0.1 CE-V.R
TEAM V.R | 09 Aug 2018 | 5.07 MB
One of the most expressive and realistic Cello on the market.
Based on our proprietary SWAM-S engine, a powerful Physical Modeling technology derived from the Digital Waveguides approach.
SWAM-S stands for Synchronous Waves Acoustic Modeling – Strings.
Differently from SWAM, sound is generated by pure Physical Modeling, so there are no samples at all.
We have performed an in-depth study of the Physical Modeling techniques, especially the Digital Waveguides Synthesis by prof. Julius O. Smith. Using this technique, adding new elements and performing an unceasing fine-tuning, we have built the best modeled Bowed Strings virtual instruments on the market, allowing the real-time control of bow speed, bow pressure, bow position, vibrato, portamento, harmonics, tremolo, pizzicato, and many other parameters in a realistic way, almost indistinguishable from the real instrument.
– Expanded string tuning range: lower string from F to G
– Increased the onset detuning (“Random Finger”)
– fix: wrong Instruments sort on macOS
– fix: wrong pitch bend for double stops (Double, Double/Hold, Auto)
– Fix: backward compatibility with older .swam presets
– Fix: wrong settings opening, closing and reopening quickly the GUI (Windows only)
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links