ASSiGN | 19.3.2012 | 240.75 MB
Studiodevices has released a new reverb plug-in for Windows VST. The VLX-1 was modeled after a well known and widely spread low-budget 9.5-inch reverberation unit produced in the late 80s and early 90s for small studios with limited budget. Many low-budget hit-productions around 1990 used exactly this sound for their very own special character. It also fits harmonically to the good old home-recording-style of sound.
Like most of these vintage devices, the VLX-1 is a mono-to-stereo reverb and features the very same sound of the original unit using convolution processing. The idea behind the VLX-1 is pure nostalgia and brings one of the formerly most used reverberation units inside the DAW-world.
– 12 reverb types with 16 reverb lengths each (192 Effects)
– Reverberation times from 100 ms to 50 seconds (!)
– PreDelay parameter
– High frequency rolloff paramter
– Nostalgic sound of the 80s and 90s
– Modeled after the original device using convolution processing
– Full multicore compatibility
– VST/Windows, runs with latest VST-Bridge and JBridge on 64-Bit systems
– System requirements: DualCore CPU, 270 MB of harddisc space
Once you register the REFLECTIONS LE or VLX-1, you don’t need to register another. This looks mistake of the developer.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links