Re-Function v1.0.1 VST AU (WIN OSX)
25 Apr 2020 | 33.6 MB
Re-Function | Buffer Modulation Machine
Re-Function is a buffer modulation controller. It records incoming audio, stores it in a temporary buffer and allows you to manipulate the playback positioning with 4 dedicated sources.
Re-Function works excellently on rhythmic material and can create some beautiful, shimmering ambiances with pianos, mallets, and guitars. Re-Function also excels as a beat glitch tool as it automatically tempo syncs its modulations to your host environment as it warps, bends and twists the playback of the incoming signal.
Re-Function’s four main parameters, Filter, Placement, Window and Mix can all be independently modulated with variable waveform LFOs. This means that you can constantly, tweak, pump and glitch the buffer to no end!
• Multi-mode filter with low, high and band-pass filters
• Individual modulation control of each buffer parameter
• Visual waveform display
• Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
• Includes a collection of factory presets
• OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links