FREE | 400 MB
The Sound of Piano One comes from the Yamaha C7 concert grand, a true workhorse in the professional piano world, appearing on famous concert stages, in international competitions and in prestigious music events throughout the world.
By utilizing the Sound Magic Hybrid Modeling Engine, Piano One offers both the Realistic Sound of Sampling and the Playability of Modeling. Hybrid Modeling provides an instantaneous feeling – no delay – and a truer and richer sound than can be created with either sampling or modeling alone.
Piano One is also designed to be extendable or upgradable in future. If the user is a serious musician, he/she need to consider better sounds and features. Sound Magic also provides this opportunity. When they feel the sound is not enough for them to use, then they can choose other pianos inside Piano One. What’s more, there are instructions inside Piano One to help its users to choose.
● Sound Magic Hybrid Modeling Technology.
● Built-in professional Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard, adding extra realism to the sound.
● Faster load times. Smaller hard drive footprint, less memory and less CPU usage.
● Piano One now uses the latest engine.
● A Full User-Friendly GUI.
● Supports 4K resolution.
● Many improvements and minor changes caused by new engine.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links