Phoscyon v1.9.5 WiN MAC-R2R
TEAM R2R 2015.01.15 | WiN: 19.54 MB | MAC: 19.04 MB
Classic 303 sound
Faithful emulation of the classic analog sound of the legendary silver box taken into the future with whole bunch of new features for new level of artistic freedom
State of the art distortion unit build-in
Yet more easy, convenient and instant tweaking acidic sounds.
Arpeggiator and Randomizer
For effortless and joyful creating bass lines and crazy melodic passages with total control over the process.
Phoscyon offers an unmatched sound together with advanced features such as a state of the art Distortion unit; fully user configurable BPM sync’d Arpeggiator and Randomizer; a unique Play Live mode; vintage arrangement and pattern builder, full MIDI CC support and, to top it off, the most authentic 18db/oct low pass filter ever created! Diehard fans of the original Bass Line will be blown away with Phoscyon’s uncanny emulation of the classic, but will also marvel at the ease with which new sounds can be crafted; sounds which were not possible on the original. Phoscyon gives you access authentic vintage sounds at a fraction of the cost of the real thing. With the familiar Bass Line interface coupled with the added sound generation tools, we at D16 Group feel that Phoscyon is quite simply in a class of its own.
Phoscyon’s designers are also musicians who believe that in order for electronic music to stay relevant, it needs to evolve – just like any other genre. Our approach is to give forward thinking musicians and producers the tools they need to craft the sounds they want. Whether it’s Techno, Acid, Triphop, IDM, D&B, Ambient, or any other kind of genre-bending music, Phoscyon will take your sound further. Please visit our online shop to start making new music now with Phoscyon!
Phoscyon is a vintage analog modeled Bassline synthesizer with a unique low pass filter with an 18db/oct dumping and constant resonance amplitude throughout the entire frequency domain. The filter sounds phenomenal! Hear that squelch and you’ll swear its analog! We’ve also equipped it with a fully customizable integrated arpeggiator (essential in electronic music) as well as an exhaustively analog modeled distortion effect, crucial for those screaming acid bass lines! Hear the sounds of for yourself in the Media section and be prepared to be amazed!
- 2 authentically emulated analog oscillators (saw/square)
- Screaming 18db/oct low pass filter with absolutely no self oscillation
- Filters equipped with transistor amplitude clipping
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges
- Additional synthesis controls expand the synthesizer’s rangeInternal sequencer
- 96 patterns
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Shuffle mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle (swing) and tempo values defined per pattern
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml filesTwo modes of synchronization
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo
- Synchronization to internal clock – tempo controlled in the range 30-300 BPM (+-0.1)Built-in arpeggiator
- 7 predefined chords and 1 user definable chord
- Arpeggiator tempo multiplier (1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6)
- Arpeggiator repeat feature
- 4 arpeggiation patterns (Up, Down, Up-Down, Random)
- Defined offsets of octaves to work withBuilt-in distortion effect (equivalent to a transistor amplifier with equalization)
- Tailored for the Acid Bassline sound!
- Equipped with signal routing (Dist Eq)Many ways of controlling the device
- External mode (notes triggering the sounds)
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode)Powerful randomizer
- Generates patterns from user defined range of notes, user defined chords or predefined chords (Major, Minor, 7th, m7th, M7, m7-5, DIM)
- Generates random values for Note, Gate, Accent, and Slide attributes
- Allows user to define attribute frequency
- Fully controllable via MidiCC
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links