DATE : 2018.10.19 | NUMBER : R2R-7254/7255 | SiZE : 5.4 MB/ 4.9 MB
PLATFORM : WiN32/64 – EXE/VST/RTAS/AAX(MODiFiED) | MacOSX – APP/AU/VST/RTAS
VKFX is a virtual rack packed with outstanding models of vintage analog effect processors, especially suited for keyboard players. It captures the sound of the original masters, which were often the key element in defining a classic instrument’s unique ‘voice’.
VKFX is a must for any keyboard player and for anyone who wants to add a vintage colour to the recordings! If you cannot get that kind of warmth from your sample library or your synthesizer, or even on a recorded track, VKFX enriches all your tones and allows you to recreate the sounds of countless records.
– Highly CPU efficient coding and module layout means that users can load many instances of Overloud VKFX without the fear of watching a system’s processor overload appear, in the certain knowledge that processing quality is first class.
– Simultaneous editing of all processors is available via a friendly and intuitive interface presented in the form of a rack of independent modules.
– Module order can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping modules to where they’re needed, giving users’ fast and total control over the effects.
– All rates and times can be sync’d to the DAW, internally timed, or left independent for a more ‘analog’ approach.
– All parameters are automatable. All parameters can be assigned to MIDI controllers.
– A flexible file management system allows one, several or all modules to be loaded and saved – enabling easy mixing and matching of module presets saved from different sessions.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links