Team RBS | Win: 6.88 GB | MacOSX: 7.05 GB
You can download additional instruments, sound effects, and playing techniques to your Notion sample library instantly and affordably. Individual instruments sets can be purchased. Or you can purchase instrument collections with even greater savings.
Current expansion sounds include Banjo, Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar (Fingered), Advanced Strings Section Techniques, Saxophones and a variety of percussion instruments and sound effects.
This release includes the latest version of all the Expansion Sounds Sets: Violin Section, Viola Section, Cello Section, Bass Section, Sopranino Sax, Soprano Sax, Contrabass Sax, Drums, Cymbals, Percussion, Pitched Percussion, Effects, Banjo, Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar (Finger-style), Classical Guitar, Flute Section, Flute Duo, Clarinet Section, Clarinet Duo, Oboe Duo, Bassoon Duo, Horn Section, Trumpet Section, Trombone Section, and the Jazz Bundle.
– Unrar, burn or mount the file r-nmx4im.iso, and then open the enclosed file NotionExpansionSounds.pkg to install the Notion Expansion Sounds.
– (You can safely ignore the warning message about the certificate that Notion Music used to sign the package being invalid because it has expired and continue with the installation.)
– Copy the enclosed updated file “Bassoon Duo Expansion.prox” to the folder where the Notion Expansion Sounds were installed (usually “Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Notion Music/Notion 4/Sounds/Expansion”).
– To make sure that Notion 4 will load all the installed sound files (also called samples), do the following:
– Start Notion 4 and, in the menu bar, click on Notion and then on Preferences.
– In the Preferences dialog box, click on the Audio tab and then on the Choose button next to the “Samples Folder”.
– In the Open dialog box, locate and click on the Notion 4 Sounds folder (usually “Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Notion Music/Notion 4/Sounds”) and then click on the Select button.
– Wait for the message box with the progress indicator to close.
– Our patch, which was included in those releases, works on both the 64-bit and the 32-bit versions of Notion 4, and will allow you to run Notion 4 and use all the available Notion Expansion Sounds without having the need to activate them.
[toggle title=”Home page”]https://tinyurl.com/vcshwmw[/toggle]
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links