Nectar Plus v3.8.0 CE-V.R
Team V.R | 17 September 2022| 92 MB
Nectar 3, the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. Address every part of your vocal chain and get professional-sounding vocals in seconds with new machine learning features, stunning visualizations, and more. Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools for vocal production. Bring out your intended performance with everything you need for a professional sound, fast.
A chain for every vocal
Get everything you need for pro vocals in seconds with six under-the-hood audio processors and intuitive controls. Nectar Elements intelligently combines our latest audio processing for compression, de-essing, tonal and subtractive EQ, pitch correction, and reverb into one easy-to-understand interface.
Don’t let the simplicity fool you—there’s a lot going on under the hood in Nectar Elements!
Using our latest advances in machine learning, Vocal Assistant listens to your vocal and creates a custom preset unique to your sound. Vocal Assistant automatically detects resonant frequencies, chooses the right amount of compression and reverb, reduces problematic sibilance, and then adjusts the tone to your chosen target.
THREE VIBE MODES
Select between three distinct Vibe modes to tell Nectar Elements what kind of sound you’re going for. Get an aggressive lead vocal that cuts through a rock mix, warm background vocals for a jazz arrangement, or beautiful dialogue for podcast.
Customize your unique preset with six adjustable sliders that scale in intensity based on your target. Practical controls like Dynamics, Tone, and Space allow you to adjust your sound while keeping your vocals under control.
Version 3.8.0: released September 15, 2022
– Fixed an audio dropout that could occur when adjusting controls in the Saturation module if ‘Warm’ mode was selected (affected Logic and Ableton Live running native on Apple silicon Macs).
– Fixed a crash that could occur during processing if Nectar was included in the Batch Processor or Module Chain processing chain in the RX Audio Editor.
– Updates RX 8 Breath Control to version 8.6.0 with native support on Apple silicon Macs.
– Updated installation directory for HTML Help files to a root level directory.
– Deprecates support for macOS High Sierra (10.13) and macOS Mojave (10.14).
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links