n-Track Studio Suite 184.108.40.20647 macOS [HCiSO]
HCiSO | 15 February 2021 | 101 MB
n-Track Studio 9 – A recording studio in your computer. Introducing n-Track Studio 9. Studio quality recording, editing and mixing software. n-Track Studio brings you professional audio quality and easy workflow.
New in Version 9:
– Version 9 has been completely redesigned, and introduces
– new creative tools: VocalTune and Guitar & Bass amp simulators.
– Make your guitar sound huge by choosing among great amp head simulators, and different modern and vintage cabinets inspired by classic models.
– The new Guitar Amp plugin features new algorithms that simulate the sound of classic amp heads, and real impulse responses taken from vintage and modern cabinets models. You can also choose different microphone types, and play around with mike positioning and gain control.
– Check out the demos for some examples of what the plugin can do to a clean, unprocessed guitar sound.
– Ever felt your bass recordings needed that extra drive, lowend or grit to sit nicely in your mix and surprise your listeners?
Well, you’re going to like this!
– The new Bass Amp plugin features bass amp head simulation, and you can choose between various cabinet models, for sounds ranging from deep, driven basses to more present and high-end rich ones.
– Check out the demos for some examples of what the plugin can do to a clean, unprocessed bass sound.
– The new VocalTune plugin lets you easily fix your vocals pitch. You can also snap your vocals to common scales, as well as create your own.
– Using VocalTune you can do anything from simple pitch correction to completely transform your vocal.
– Check out the demos for hearing some of the results you can get using this plugin.
Write and edit MIDI data for controlling virtual instruments using the intuitive built-in piano roll editor.
Create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer.
The new screen Drumkit controller lets you play drum sounds with the look and feel of a real kit.
Make your guitar sound huge by choosing among great amp head simulators, and different modern and vintage cabinets inspired by classic models.
Ever felt your bass recordings needed that extra drive, lowend or grit to sit nicely in your mix and surprise your listeners? Well, you’re going to like this!
Using VocalTune you can do anything from simple pitch correction to completely transform your vocal.
n-Track Studio 9 brings music collaboration inside your DAW environment. The new integrated Songtree app lets you make music with others online. Get another musician into your project, or contribute to a song started by others.
Pure Data Support
You can now load your Pure Data patches inside n-Track and use your favorite sounds and effects in your song.
Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
Audio Part Widgets
Audio parts now have fade and volume widgets for quick and precise editing.
n-Vocal effects processor
The included n-Vocals plugin offers useful and creative ways of tweaking and manipulating your vocal recordings.
Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats.
Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
Navigate built-in or third party virtual instruments with ease with n-Track’s instrument browser. It makes adding virtual instruments a breeze, with no interruption to creativity.
The Add-on manager lets you download additional content. Enrich your sonic palette by downloading free or premium sounds and instruments.
Detect transients and tweak your beats or rhythmic performances for perfect timing.
Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track’s own channels
The handy built-in tuner lets you tune your instrument with a high precision without leaving your project.
2d & 3d Sonograms
See the details of your sound with the 2d and 3d sonograms. You can zoom in, rotate and EQ your sound in the process.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links