Kontakt 6 v6.5.3 (MacOS)
MORiA | April, 28 | AU | Standalone | VST | 542.99 MB
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Over two decades, KONTAKT has become a highly-developed engine for creating and playing sampled instruments. KONTAKT 6 offers more for players and builders alike:
Introducing KONTAKT Play Series: Three new instruments for the KONTAKT library, offering pristine, contemporary sound in a creative and streamlined interface
Wavetable synthesis module: Build hybrid instruments for entirely new sounds
Enhanced effects: Even more effects for your creations, for greater expression and realism
Creator Tools: New standalone application dedicated to improving the library creation and editing process.
THREE NEW INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT 6 introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: Sonically rich sample libraries that combine powerful sound design with simple playability. Each offers eight intelligently mapped macro knobs giving you a wide-sweeping, intuitive range of control. They all showcase KONTAKT’s new wavetable module, each offering two blendable sound sources and a unique take on a speciality style.
Iconic 20th century hardware synthesizers captured with an intricate level of detail, and creatively processed with seminal outboard effects. This hybrid analog/digital instrument utilizes blendable sound sources to deliver a modern take on classic electro and synthwave, which have seen a resurgence in recent cinema.
Hybrid organic/electronic instrument that takes myriad acoustic instruments from around the world, and combines it with digital synthesis, organic foley layers, and effects processing. The result fuses traditional and digital, with basses, strings (bowed and plucked), wind instruments, tuned percussion, bells/metals, pads/drones, leads, and textural ambiences.
A contemporary, creative, and ultimately new take on keys and piano sounds. HYBRID KEYS moves away from conventional sampling processes and instead focuses on inventive techniques such as re-amping, creative mic positioning in interesting spaces, and vari-speed experiments with tape.
NEW FEATURES FOR BUILDERS
KONTAKT has long since grown beyond its origins as a software sampler, and now provides a solid foundation for building advanced sample-based instruments. We’ve been supporting this platform, and the people who use it, with continuous updates to KONTAKT 5, and KONTAKT 6 builds on this strategy with some big additions for you builders out there.
Replika Delay: Based on the dedicated Native Instruments plug-in REPLIKA XT, it offers multiple delay modes, each with a vastly different sound character.
Room Reverb: A new high-quality algorithmic room reverb that offers options for real time modulation.
Hall Reverb: Another high-quality algorithmic reverb, tuned for hall sounds.
Plate Reverb: Emulates a plate reverberator for for classic vintage metallic sounds.
Cry Wah: Wah-wah effect module, based on the most popular wah pedal of all time.
The latest version of KONTAKT adds wavetable synthesis to the ever expanding KONTAKT toolset. All three of the new Play Series instruments incorporate this new module, and we’re looking forward to hearing what you create with this powerful new building block.
Creator Tools is a standalone application designed to improve the workflows of library builders and instrument creators. It consists of two elements: A Debugger, for identifying and fixing problems in KONTAKT script, and an Instrument Editor, which can load and run Lua scripts to automap samples, duplicate and batch rename groups, and copy settings from one part of an instrument to another.
6.5.3 – 2021-04-27
FIXED Transient Master could interrupt the audio signal under certain conditions
FIXED Effecrs loaded on the Main Effects strip could interrupt the audio signal under certain conditions
FIXED Loading a DAW preset with missing content could lead to unexpected behaviour
FIXED Changing the source mode would reset the zone speed to the default value
6.4.0 — 2020-08-26
• New Dynamic Effects, new Main Effects Module.
• ADDED There are now two new effects for dynamic processing (SUPERCHARGER GT,
• ADDED There is now a new Main Effects signal processing module
• ADDED New constants for the argument when setting and getting engine
parameters ($NI_SEND_BUS, $NI_INSERT_BUS, $NI_MAIN_BUS)
• IMPROVED The number of maximum MIDI object export areas has been increased to 512
• ADDED KSP A new constant that defines which area should be used when dragging from a
specific label ($CONTROL_PAR_MIDI_EXPORT_AREA_IDX)
• ADDED KSP A new command that defines the number of MIDI object export areas
• ADDED KSP A new command mf_copy_export_area() is used to manage the usage of
the new additional export areas
• ADDED KSP New bindings for Inverter and Amplifier parameters for Phase Invert and L/R
swap ($ENGINE_PAR_PHASE_INVERT, $ENGINE_PAR_LR_SWAP)
• ADDED KSP A new constant allows up to 16 custom event parameters to be assigned
• IMPROVED Effects can now be replaced with a right mouse click
• IMPROVED Saving the name of a custom snapshot by pressing “Enter” is now supported
• FIXED Since Kontakt 6.3.0 folder locations with a slash directly in the path would not
be stored by Kontakt
• FIXED KSP Showing and hiding a label with a drop target did not work correctly
• FIXED Replika BBD Type, Diffusion Amount, Diffusion Mod and Diffusion Density did not
correctly recall values
• FIXED When used as a send effect, Replika return parameter did not behave correctly
• FIXED Kontakt would crash in certain edge cases when manually entering values in edit
• ADDED New factory KSP multi script Remap Keyboard
• IMPROVED Tweaks to the factory KSP multi script Change Keys
• ADDED Replika, Plate Reverb and Send Effects Chain additional presets
– Install Installer
REQ: Operating Systems:
Mac: OS 10.13 Hugh Sierra – macOS 11 Big Sur
Plugin Formats: AudioUnit, Standalone, VST
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links