K-Whooms v0.9.10 WIN
Team RET | 10 .04. 2020 | 3.39 MB
K-Whooms is a virtual software synthesizer which can be used in any VST2 or VST3 host application on Windows 64-bit operating system (minimum: Win 7). It comes with a clear feature set in order to keep complexity low.
- Two multi oscillators with basic waveforms saw, square, sine and triangle.
- Dial in from 1 up to 9 phases steplessly.
- Spread phases within the frequency spectrum.
- Widen multi oscillators panorama.
- Multi oscillator 2 is equipped with sync capabilities.
- Up to 8 freely assignable slots.
- Update modulation targets synced to the host tempo.
- Route Steinberg’s note expression parameters.
- Chose between 12 filter types.
- Ladder filter type included.
- Amplitude, filter and a mod envelope.
- Mod envelope can be assigned freely.
- All parameters can be synced to the host tempo.
- Two LFOs with basic waveforms sine, triangle, square, ramp, saw, random.
- Speed can be synced to the host tempo.
- Smoothly adjust from blue over white to pink noise characteristic.
- Scale-able GUI to 100%, 150% and 200%.
- Supporting sample rate of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz.
- Simple Distortion, Stereo Delay and Step Gate effects.
2 multi oscillators with 9 phases which can be dialed in steplessly.
8 Modulation slots with target update which can be synced to the host tempo.
4 Steinberg note expression parameters volume, pan, pitch and custom.
12 filter types including ladder type.
Time and rate parameters can be synced to the host tempo.
GUI scalable from 100% to 150% up to 200%.
Simple distortion, stereo delay and stepgate effects.
REPACK : The extension of VST3 file was not correct
U-he like hardcoded hash proection. Only hash is patched, program is not
modified for the best compatibility.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links