Endless Series VSTi v3.00 x86 x64-ASSiGN
Team ASSiGN | 28 MAY 2011 | 3.30 MB
Endless Series is a unique synthesis and effect plug-in based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
It’s perfect for adding subtle or extreme tension to many kinds of electronic and experimental music – for instance you can use it to drive the dance-floor crazy with never ending build-ups and climaxes, or add a sense of motion to your latest track without changing the tempo. The plugin is also very effective for many sound design tasks and makes great high-octane engine sounds, like those used for the Batpod in Batman, The Dark Knight.
– Additive Tone generator with up to 40 partials.
– Circular-pitch ring modulator, flanger, filter and phaser effects.
– Glissando, stepped and MIDI-stepped control modes.
– MIDI-stepped mode allows for synchronising to tempo etc.
– Lots of options for changing the partial spacing and creating harmonic or inharmonic timbres.
– True stereo operation, mono & mono2stereo for all FX modes.
– Stereo detune/fattening and Auto-panning effects.
– Quantise stepped modes to one of 14 different scales.
– Control harmonics of each partial for a richer sound.
– Distortion and noise modulation for partials, for a dirtier sound.
– Integrated preset/bank management for compatibility across hosts/platforms.
– Integrated help system.
– Massive sonic-potential.