SYNTHiC4TE | 28.11.2011 | 1.33 GB
In this tutorial we look at a range of advanced techniques for producing the perfect Trance sound!
In this tutorial we look at a range of advanced techniques, including:
– Creating, layering and processing a typical trance beat.
– Adding additional percussive elements for that extra bit of movement and width.
– Using side chain compression and EQ techniques to prevent the kick and bass frequencies clashing or phasing.
– The use of automation to help create movement and flow within the track, as well as controlling the level of energy in the track.
– How to create rises and drops using samples, effects and various techniques.
Featuring Ableton Live 8, as well as plug-ins from Korg, Camel Audio and Stillwell Audio.
Home pageno home
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links