CLUSTER for Zebra 2
01 Aug 2020 | 24.1 MB
246 inspiring patches for Zebra 2 wrapped up in a bespoke Sound Dust skin + 6.7GB of sampled loops & a granular Kontakt player
U-He’s Zebra 2 is a powerful semi modular soft synth with almost too many sonic possibilities under its hood.
CLUSTER is a collection of 246 presets made from a series of radically different synth architectures each pushed to its limits to produce small families of amazing sounds.
Stunningly beautiful slow organic pads, deep complex basses, chaotic and viscous throbs, FM and analog drumkits, dusty modelled keyboards, warped alien leads, glorious dissonant evolutions and arps a plenty.
CLUSTER isn’t aimed at any specific genre – although it does carry the strange and beautiful Sound Dust dna of other instrument designs – CLUSTER is earfruit intended to trigger and inspire new musical thoughts and sonic inventions.
But if you don’t own Zebra 2 you can still enjoy the joys of CLUSTERing with the massive CLUSTER earfruits loop pack. Over 2000 tempo synced loops and one shots sampled from the Zebra engine. These are really handy to drop into your DAW of choice or into the bespoke Kontakt earfruits engine.
Whats Inside ?
CLUSTER for ZEBRA 2
– bespoke Sound Dust skin
– 246 themed presets – bass, chaos, drum machine, dust, keys, low, slow, solo, throb plus arp variations
– 4 XY pad controllers per preset
– aftertouch (AT) and modwheel (MW) functionality per preset
– handy and informative patch notes
– 6.7GB of 24bit/44.1khz .wav samples
– 1600 themed loops – chromatically sampled C,D,E,F,G,A,B,C with BPM information
– 400ish one shot drum hits – kicks, snares, hats and percussion
– super dooper earfruits Kontakt player
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links