LAXiTY | 06 February 2021 | 5.31 MB
ChordPulse is an easy-to-use virtual band that is great for practising, improvisation, inspiration and just having lots of fun with music. You can use it as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a metronome with chords, and more. Play and sing along with ChordPulse, experiment with musical ideas, styles, and chords in no time.
Enjoy your practice
Improve as an instrument player or singer while having fun. Choose a simple chord progression, click a music style, and just start playing. ChordPulse motivates anybody to practice more.
Experiment with musical ideas quickly and easily. Click to turn a pop song to reggae, a rock ballad to swing, change chords, tempo, and song key in no time.
Test your fantasy by playing along with different music styles and chord progressions. Use ChordPulse as a configurable background.
Relax & have fun
Play or sing along for your own enjoyment. Relax with a delicate ballad, recharge with some blues, or raise your pulse with rock & roll.
• Enjoy your music practice.
• Be inspired as a songwriter: experiment with styles and chord progressions.
• Use ChordPulse for improvisations. Relax and recharge.
• Test & improve your playing techniques as an instrument player.
• Test & improve your accuracy and intonation as a singer.
• Test & improve your timing in general.
• Test & improve your versatility with various music styles.
• Try different styles, tempos and keys instantly.
• Create a fun band with friends and use ChordPulse as the base.
• Motivate children to practice more.
• Receive new music styles for free!
• works as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a chords-only background, and other combinations
• 84 music styles included
• metronome with optional bass and chord notes
• streamlined and responsive graphical interface
• change music styles on the fly
• change chords, tempo, song key on the fly
• 16 chord types + inversions + slash chords
• smooth chord transitions with automatic inversions
• chord length can be changed in 1/4 bar steps
• structure chord progressions effectively on chord pages
• 36 chord pages, 80 slots in page sequence per session
• each chord page can hold up to 16 bars of music
• 38 preset chord progressions
• reference tones for tuning guitars and other instruments
• precount and loop functions
• MIDI export
• 100-step undo, redo and action history
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links