Sound post-production for Film & Documentary
MP4 | 2.85 GB
No more amateur sound!
Professional Sound post production for your film, documentary, interview, clip…
It’s not enough to remove some noise and tweak the volume of music to match dialogue to call it Sound Post-production.
Do you know why most film and documentary submissions to festivals get rejected: AMATEUR SOUND!
50% of your film, documentary, interview, or clip is Sound, and at least 70% of emotions are in Sound.
It’s a pity to spend so much time and money on the image of a project that will eventually be considered amateur of low quality, because of Sound.
You will learn professional Sound Post-production, even if you are a one man band filmmaker.
I’ll teach you advanced techniques that are necessary, but I will simplify them for you. Techniques that will make you proud of your film project.
– I’ll walk you through the workflow,
– how to take your Sound from Adobe premiere to Adobe Audition,
– the interface,
– how to organise your tracks,
– The differences between Male and female voices
– Spectral frequency display
– I will explain frequencies in detail
– noise reduction for inconsistent noise,
– 2 methods for consistent noise,
– and how to automate noise removal for several files
– Single-band compression,
– multi-band compression
– The magic of EQ
– and of course professional mixing of music with vocals
– before exporting your sound.
Let’s make sound one of your strengths.
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links