Ample Ethno Ukulele v3.4 WiN MAC
P2P | 3 June 2021 | 1.82 GB
Ample Ethno Ukulele III aim to bring the Kamaka HF-3 Ukulele sound to your studio.
•Size: 2.15 GB, 44.1khz
•DFD(Direct from disk)
•Body and Ambience 2 mic positions, Stereo and Mono Modes.
•Any chords & any rhythms with real Strum Samples.
•Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic.
•High G and Low G Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
•Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
•Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Slide in & out, Legato Slide, Hammer On & Pull Off, Pop, Strum, 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
•Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
•Doubling – different samples at L & R.
•CPC(Customized Parameters Control) – any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
•Combined Articulation – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
•Open String First.
•Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.
•The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab •Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
•The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, •Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, •Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
•As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being •played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
•Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
• High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
• 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
• 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
• IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
• String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. • Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
• Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
• Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
•14 Strum notes + 26 ways to play for every chord.
•Strum Legato – both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
•Easy Strum Time Control via velocity.
•Body Resonance and Mute Depth.
•Total and Each Strum time, 4 humanization settings.
•Customized Chords in Select or Detect mode.
•Chord inversions to Positions.
•Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
•Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
•The Sunshine Morning (5/7/2017) While My Guitar Gently Weeps(George Harrison Cover) (5/7/2017)
Please REPORT in Comment Broken Links